Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Thing 7

1 by krystalmarin
1, a photo by krystalmarin on Flickr.
Maternity Photo Shoot

This is one of the photos that I shared on flickr.  Ben and I recently had maternity photos done and this one is our favorite. I just love how my photographer friend captured this shot! It's so unique and not a traditional photograph.  Ben and I had a lot of fun taking pictures and the weather was so beautiful that day!
My experience setting up flickr was a breeze.  It was so easy to do and I really like it.  It's so different than Facebook or Myspace.  Those sites are more for keeping in touch with your friends and for socializing where as flickr is for videos and picture sharing.  The main feature I like about it is that you can link it to your yahoo account and you can make it private so your photos aren't shared with the whole world.  You can post any pictures that you want and  can edit them however you choose.  One good thing about posting them is that it stays on there until you delete it.  If your computer ever crashed and you lost all of your pictures, any pictures that you have uploaded to your flickr account will stay on there.
I definitely will be using this website in the future for personal use and for when I am a teacher.  It will come in handy when you want to blog or share pictures of your students during class.  It's very easy to use and I am confident that student's parents will be able to use it as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment