Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Thing 14

For Thing 14 I chose to sign up for the mind map at bubbl.us and for the flowchart I chose gliffy.com.  Out of both of them, mind map was a bit easier to construct a mind map and I have started to use this as a brainstorming and outline for a research paper that I have for my SPED3000 class.  The mind map provides a way to neatly organize note taking while it also keeps focus and interest in the subject.  Your information is not just written on a piece of note book paper.  It provides for a more convenient way of outlining notes where you can visually see information, make connections and build ideas.  Any subject you teach in school can benefit from mind maps and flowcharts.  Most people comprehend better when they can visually see what is going on.  These tools can be used in the classroom for note taking, showing math stats, going over reading comprehension, and/or comparing scientific data.  The use is endless.

No comments:

Post a Comment