Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Thing 13



This is the link to my document that I created in Google Drive.  Google Drive can be accessed from any computer as long as you have a internet connection.  I have had to use Google Drive in the past for a few classes so I am very familiar with it. This application is perfect for students who are working on a group project or if you are collaborating your work with someone else. 
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xqwaGG3jkY4iE1QuEnfseaiE9h-uSYywzIpm2JW7X_k/edit?usp=sharing


Here is the link to the drawing I created with Google Drive. The original picture is a Douglas Fir tree from my grandparents front yard in Washington.  Douglas Firs are also known for being Christmas trees.  I can remember when I was a young child we would decorate this tree during Christmas.  This tree is so tall now you can't even reach the branches.  The other side of the picture is my drawing of the tree.  This application was fun to use as it was my first time using it.  I am no expert at drawing, but this drawing application can be used in the classroom for several different ways. You can put diagrams or drawings of math problems or do comparison charts.  I think that by using this it will get the attention of younger children in elementary grades. 
https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1vdkN-cd6UYwu6Lkyg-v_ZK-l3hmQlx6m1e3u-ONKkD8/edit?usp=sharing


This is the link to the form I created through Google Drive.  It is a simple math question designed for elementary age students.  I found this very fun to create and useful for conducting questionnaires or surveys. .  With forms you are able to come up with questions for your students to answer.  From there after you post it to the web, Google Drive will keep track of all the answers and responses in a separate spreadsheet.  It's amazing how cool of a tool this is!
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1mj664BkLH1PmxPqOcEwgfPGgo659QaG9e3863ianwOQ/viewform

I did not care too much for Zoho.  Google will always be my number one product to use.  It is so much easier to navigate and understand.  Since I am more familiar with Google Drive and its features I will continue to use it unless specified.  It is just more convenient for me to stick to what I know and love and that is Google!


No comments:

Post a Comment