Monday, October 7, 2013

Thing 11



I definitely found Technorati and Edublogs easier to use because the other ones are just search engines and you have to know what you are going to be searching for.  I am more of a click and read type of person so I like to see and check out what is available on the page before I go exploring on my own.  I liked Edublogs the most because it lists the top and best blogs.  None of them were really confusing to me, although I am a huge fan of Google, I didn't care too much for the blog search through Google. The Blogsearchengine was just overall more user friendly than
Google.  In my search I found The teacher wife blog to be really cool, fun, and informational.  I can really relate to the blogger and ideally that is the type of teacher I want to be.  She seems like she really cares about her students and implementing fun into her teaching.  During my search I also found the search engine Meltwater IceRocket to be a really helpful tool when searching for blogs as well. It tracks real-time blogs and allows you to search for blogs based on social media sites like Twitter and Facebook.


No comments:

Post a Comment