Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Thing 15

Teachers and students can benefit so much by using wikis.  Students can use it for studying or by collaborating their work and answers to problems that teachers have posted.   Ideal for group projects, preparing for tests, and also for the student who is absent.  For teachers wikis can be used for posting class assignments, the syllabus, and even lectures.  I have found the wiki spaces page for this class very helpful and refer to it for every class assignment.  There are so many wikis out there on the web that can be very helpful to students and teachers. Wikis are such a neat innovative web-based tool that I wish was available to me when I was in high school.  I will definitely continue to use wikis throughout the rest of my college years and going forward as I become a teacher. 

No comments:

Post a Comment