Monday, October 7, 2013

Thing 12


I love Google!!! I am such a google advocate and will be for the rest of my life.  I have two gmail accounts, one for work and the other for school.  My favorite tool I use frequently is google drive.  I love being able to have access to my own drop box and view my documents from any computer whether I am at work, school, or home.  Google calendar is so helpful also. Multiple people, such as family members or coworkers are able to view my calendar and keep updated on certain appointments or events. What makes the calendar  so convenient is that you can link it to your cell phone also.  This tool will be helpful in the classroom if you have a co-teacher or an assistant.  They will be able to view what days you will be out or if there is a big test or project coming up that they will have to help out with.  Google alerts is a really neat tool also.  You can stay updated on current news or events that you are interested in and it will send you email alerts.  Like I said earlier, I love Google!  I am so thankful for this web search engine.  It has make life in the technology world so much easier.  I am a proud Googler!   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment